SLC Arts presents a summer exhibition of artwork by SLC Arts members. A juried collection of two- and three-dimensional artwork by members of SLC Arts will be on display at our secure summer gallery location at the St. Lawrence Centre in Massena.
- entrants must be SLC
Arts members (or purchase a $25 basic membership);
- entrant must be 18 years of age or older;
- artwork submitted must have been
produced in 2017 or 2018;
- each entrant may submit 1-5 pieces to be juried, at least 1 piece
is guaranteed to be in the show, subject to approval by gallery staff;
- 3-dimensional work is accepted;
- must be ready to hang/display (hanging wire, no alligator clips for 2-dimensional work);
- artists must include Title of Work, Date Produced, Media, Dimensions, Artists's Name, price including commission;
- artists may choose to have their work for sale - listed price should include 60% for the artist and 40% commission to be split between the Gibson Gallery and SLC
- artists who do not wish to sell their work must still provide an estimate of value for insurance purposes.
- May 18: deadline for artists to submit work on-line through slcarts.submittable.com
- The show will be on display in July and August. Final details will be posted soon.