SLC Arts is hosting its annual holiday Art Market* on Saturday, November 24 from 10-4 at the Town Hall, 18 Elm Street in Potsdam. This event coincides with Small Business Saturday.
*Art Market = Similar to the concept of a Farmer's Market, where each vendor has a booth space to sell their work to the public, but specifically for fine art and handcrafts.
There are only 6-8 spots available in this juried show; artists will be selected from among the applicants.
Who can apply:
- Artists who create high quality art and fine crafts are invited to apply for booth space in this juried show.
- All items on display and for sale must be original work or reproductions from the artist's original designs.
- Only SLC Arts members may participate. If you are not yet a member of the SLC Arts Council, just call or email us for a membership form or join online by visiting our website: www.slcartscouncil.org/give
Booth space & show info:
- The Art Market is open from 10-4p, set-up begins at 8a.
- Booth spaces are a single 6' table indoors, SLC Arts provides the table and chairs. SLC Arts does not provide tablecloths but the Town Hall requires that they be used, therefore you must bring your own. You may choose to omit the table in favor of using your own standing racks or displays that fit within a 6' space. No. really. Due to limited indoor room, you only get a 6' space. Don't anticipate having room for additional tables or racks beyond this space.
Booth Fee: $25 each + SLC Arts membership