Panel nominees should:
- be reliable,
- have a commitment to the arts,
- be able to articulate their opinions and be open to the ideas of others,
- be comfortable with group decision making,
- have a knowledge of Northern New York communities, and
- expertise in an artistic discipline, arts administration, community arts programming, community development, or financial expertise.
SLC Arts strives to appoint panels which are diverse in terms of ethnicity, gender, age, culture, geographic representation*, and artistic focus. Because of the need to form well-balanced panels, we may not be able to consider all the qualified people who are nominated. However, it is very helpful to have a pool of candidates for future years. Thank you for your assistance in this process!
*At this time we are especially seeking potential panelists from Jefferson or Lewis counties.
To nominate someone, please complete this form. You may self-nominate.
*You must create a user account to submit an entry; it's easy and free.