Artists are invited to submit artwork for our 2020 themed show, "Fiber Arts". We ask that you submit any artwork that speaks to the theme, in your opinion. We will select works for the show after we have received all of the submissions.
The opening event for this exhibit will be held Tuesday, November 10, 2020, at 7:00 PM
The exhibits will be hosted online at slcartscouncil.org. All artists exhibiting their work must be current SLC Arts members at the time of the show. SLC Arts manages all sales, giving artists a commission of 70%.
We ask that exhibiting artists join us for the exhibit opening listed above. Attendance is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.
- entrants must be SLC Arts members (or purchase an artist membership);
- artwork submitted must have been produced within the last three years;
- each entrant may submit 1-5 pieces to be judged;
- 2- and 3-dimensional work is accepted, but all images of work must be clear, at least 900 pixels on the shortest side, free of distracting backgrounds, framing, or glare;
- artists must include Title of Work, Year Produced, Media, Dimensions, Artists's Name, price including commission;
- artists strongly urged to have their work for sale - listed price should include 70% for the artist and 30% commission for SLC Arts;
- artists who do not wish to sell their work must still provide an estimate of value for insurance purposes.
- Sunday, October 25: deadline for artists to submit work online
- Thursday, November 5: artists notified about accepted work
- Tuesday, November 10 at 7 PM: gallery opening virtual event
- Thursday, December 31: last day on display