Artists are invited to submit artwork to be listed for sale on our online web store. The store will be listed online at slcartscouncil.org. All artists exhibiting their work must be current SLC Arts members at the time of their listing. SLC Arts manages all sales, giving artists a commission of 70%. Shipping however is the responsibility of the artist. Local pickup option is also available Contact Jenna at email@example.com for any further questions.
- entrants must be SLC Arts members (or purchase an artist membership);
- artwork submitted must have been produced within the last three years;
- 2- and 3-dimensional work is accepted, but all images of work must be clear, at least 900 pixels on the shortest side, free of distracting backgrounds, framing, or glare;
- artists must include Title of Work, Year Produced, Media, Dimensions, Artists's Name, price including commission, and shipping class.
- listed price should be considered based on the knowledge that 70% of commission is for the artist and 30% commission for SLC Arts;