Artists are invited to submit artwork for our 2022 themed show, "Where The Heart Is". We ask that you submit any artwork that speaks to the theme, in your opinion. The final exhibited work will be selected by an independent juror. We have instituted jury fees for each show - $10 for non-partners, $5 for basic creative partners, and free for enhanced creative partners.
As always, all themes are open to artist interpretation, but for guidance we suggest for this theme to submit pieces that represent home, comfort, childhood, memories, etc.
The opening event for this exhibit will be held in November 2022, date announcement to come. We hope you will join us for this exhibit opening at the Potsdam Town Hall. Attendance is not mandatory but strongly encouraged. If you would like to discuss your work during the event, please contact our programs coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SLC Arts manages all sales, collects sales tax and shipping fees (if applicable), and covers credit card fees. The artist will receive a commission of 70% of the sale price.
- paid jury fee (per person, not per piece) - this may be paid after you submit your work, but your work will not be included in the jurying process if unpaid. For 3D art we are offering a website exhibit option. Those who would prefer this option will receive a $1 discount.
- artwork submitted must have been produced within the last three years;
- each entrant may submit 1-5 pieces to be judged;
- 2- and 3-dimensional work is accepted, but all images of work must be clear, at least 900 pixels on the shortest side, free of distracting backgrounds, framing, or glare;
- artists must include Title of Work, Year Produced, Media, Dimensions, Artists' Name, total sale price (that the customer will pay)
- artists strongly urged to have their work for sale - listed price should include 70% for the artist and 30% commission for SLC Arts;
- artists who do not wish to sell their work must still provide an estimate of value for insurance purposes.